CCCU Missionary Updates
Below you will find monthly updates from our CCCU Missionaries around the world. Check back the first week of each month for the new updates.
Updates and Continued Prayer Requests
- We praise God for a wonderful South Central District Missionary Rally!
- Benji Jenkins (Papua New Guinea) is getting a root canal this week at a newly opened dental clinic. We are so thankful for this new, modern clinic that has opened up! It allows Benji to get this issue taken care of without having to fly to the capital city! Please pray for the procedure to go well and for the resulting crown to fit properly as well.
- The Northeast District Missionary Banquet and Kid Power Rally is next Thursday, July 29th, at 5:00 p.m. at Lily Lake Camp.
- Dr. Doug Carter will be our featured speaker. Dr. Carter has served as a missionary on the American Indian Field, President of Ohio Christian University, Vice President of World Gospel Mission, Vice President of EQUIP, and much more. Dr. Carter is passionate about fulfilling the Great Commission. You do not want to miss him. Please make plans now to attend!
- Kid Power Offerings are coming in! We appreciate your continued prayers for a strong Kid Power Offering. This important offering is the backbone of our General Missionary Department funding.
Greg & Teresa Leeth
Pastors to Missionaries
- We are grateful for the opportunity to travel domestically and internationally and the many responses to our ministry through prayer and finances!
- We depart today for a three-week ministry trip to Honduras and Mexico!
- Your prayers are vital as we share the word of God, encourage, and listen to missionaries in Mexico (July 21-27) and Honduras (July 28-August 9).
- We also want to praise the Lord and offer thanks to the many who walked with us through Greg's recent heart attack. He continues to regain full health.
David & Debbie Hawk
The Americas Region
- We had a fruitful time in McAllen, Texas, last week. Thank you for praying!
- While we were there, the entire Texas-Mexico Border Ministries missionary team got together to celebrate the retirement of a veteran missionary, the arrival of a new missionary family, and the departure of another missionary family for Homeland Ministry Assignment. It was a wonderful time.
- Pray for our busy travel schedule for August. We will attend the CCCU Hispanic Church Camp at Nipgen from July 30th to August 1st. Pray for safe travels for all attending, for good services, the presence of the Holy Spirit, and good times of fellowship.
- We will visit the American Indian Field from August 18th to 21st.
- Debbie will return to McAllen, Texas, from August 22nd to September 3rd to help the teachers at Taylor Christian School transition to Abeka online classes for the new school year.
- David will go to Honduras from August 26th to September 4th to visit missionaries and conduct various meetings. Again, we so appreciate your prayers for our travel!
Mike & Donna Brown
Missionaries to Bolivia
- On Wednesday, July 14th, I returned home to Santa Cruz after traveling in southern Bolivia since July 2nd.
- I ministered together with three Bolivian pastors in the city of Sucre and in five remote sites in the southern mountains of the country.
- God blessed this time with people seeking the Lord and with believers and local leaders being encouraged in the faith. The needs are many, but we praise God that the Church is growing here. Some of these places are new congregations just getting established.
- Pray for your Bolivian brothers and sisters in Christ as they continue to claim new territory for the Kingdom of Heaven.